Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Color of Green


I have noticed more people decorating with the color green.  Its always been one of my favorite colors, usually worn rather than displayed but I love the way it looks in some of these photo's below.

How the color green affects us physically and mentally:
  • Soothing
  • Relaxing mentally as well as physically
  • Helps alleviate depression, nervousness and anxiety
  • Offers a sense of renewal, self-control and harmony


Green apples displayed in a clear glass bowl, chartreuse throw on a white ottoman

The large mid-century green lamp adds 'color punch' to this room

Chartreuse accent  pillows look great with the gray and white

The vintage light pendants are wonderful

This is one of my favorite Fiestaware colors

Just the right amount of green to a neutral room

I like how green is used in decorating for this wedding

Stunning vintage bathroom

Here's a low priced and practical table display, a white bowl filled with green apples

This is one of my favorite styles to wear.  1940s silhouette, pencil skirt dress with short sleeves and a deep V neck.  I'd probably prefer less of the deep V but all in all, its stunning! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment