Saturday, April 30, 2011

pillows and pillow covers

I've been going through catalogs, online websites and magazines trying to figure out what type of pillow covers I would like for my livingroom.  I decorate very eclectic... why? because nothing I have comes from the same place.  Most items come from garage sales, thrift and antique stores or discount stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  I love florals in velvets, brocades and linens but lately I have seen more bright colors and ruffles in stores lately. 

 These yellow wool jacquard pillow covers are from Pottery Barn, they're stunning, out of my pocket book range but I know I can buy fabric close to this and make my own.




Toilles and subtle colors like the wine sack cloth above and the pillows below have a lovely vintage look.  This style is very popular today.

 These ruffled ones are gorgeous and have such a romantic touch.
These bright pillow covers are designed by one of my favorite clothing designers Trina Turk (Block Pillow) and the embroidered linen's in blues and greens below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment