I found a large case of these lovely smelling english soaps at a local yard sale - apparently a bed and breakfast was being sold - and figured I could do something with these. a bargain at $5 for a box of 200.
So here are somethings I did with them:
1. threw a piece of soap in each of my sons shoes and wahlah... excellent smelling shoes!
2. use them in dressers for that added aroma.
3. place them in my luggage instead of those awful moth balls. it really works!
4. wrap ribbon or twine around a piece or two and add it to a gift card.
5. fill a large vintage glass jar with the soaps and put it in the guest bathroom.